The third Friday of August is designated as National Men’s Grooming Day. Today’s holiday was founded and is sponsored by American Crew. Since the inception of this holiday in 2007 participating salons and barbershops throughout the country have held special events in hopes to encourage men to buy and use grooming products, and proactively maintain their appearance. Just because Men’s Grooming Day lands in late August it doesn’t mean this holiday should be celebrated sans gifts. So, if you’re a man who is proactive about his appearance (or a woman who is proactive about her man’s appearance!), let Vanityfair be your guide.
1. Dior Eau Sauvage Eau de Toilette
2. Kiehl’s Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap
3. Zirh Soothe Post-Shave Solution
5. Phytomer Homme Age Optimal Youth Cream for Face and Eyes
6. Aromatherapy Associates Lotion