Celebrate 7-Eleven’s birthday with a free 7.11 oz. Slurpee at 7-Eleven today between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. (while supplies last) and get your sugar rush on.
Just ask for this freebie, grab a cup and enjoy a little brain freeze on a hot summer day.
7-Eleven now has their summer flavors available in low-cal and lite.
Aside from the regular list of Slurpee flavors, 7-Eleven is featuring brand new flavors this summer including:
- Watermelon Lime in June
- Lemon Crème and Sugar-free Strawberry Banana in July
- Orange Xplosion and Sugar-free Cherry Limeade in August
- Sugar-free Winter White from October through December
7-Eleven Slurpee Fun Facts 
- In 1967 the ICEE became known as the “Slurpee.” The name was created by 7-Eleven agency director, Bob Standford, for the sound made when drinking the frozen drink.
- In 2004, 7-Eleven created an edible Slurpee straw.
- Winnipeg, Manitoba was crowned the Slurpee Capital of the World for the thirteenth time in a row in 2012.
- In 2007, as part of the Kwik-E-Mart promotion for the feature film The Simpsons Movie, Slurpees at 7-Elevens were renamed “Squishees” and sold in special collector cups.
- In Australia, free Slurpees are given away on November 7 because it is the 7th day of the 11th month.
- Most Slurpee flavors are certified kosher “parve” as well as halal. The Diet Pepsi flavor uses sodium caseinate as an anti-freezing agent, giving it the status of kosher dairy. Which flabors are not kosher? The Pina Colada, Twizzler Strawberry, Tropicana Grape Wild Strawberry and Monster Black flavors.
 Celebrate Free Slurpee Day 2012 at 7-Eleven (examiner.com)